Below are links to all available materials detailing the Reimagined Network Plan. Many are linked elsewhere on this website, as well.
February 2015 Approved Plan
- The Approved Reimagined Transit Network Map (7 Mb PDF)
- Color Blind-Friendly Version of the Approved Map (7 Mb PDF)
- The Existing Transit Network Map (5 Mb PDF)
- The Detailed Existing and Future Maps Side-by-Side (7 Mb PDF)
- Flip-Through Maps of Existing and Future Frequency (4 Mb PDF)
- Route-by-route details of all of the local bus routes included in the Reimagined Transit Network (18 Mb PDF)
- Watch the video (starts at 2:23:00) and view the slides from the special board meeting presentation
GIS and Google Earth Files
- GIS Shapefile of the Approved Local Routes (zipped folder)
- ArcGIS Map Package of the METRO Transit System (zipped folder)
- Google Earth kmz files of the Reimagined Network (zipped folder)
Report and Other Information
- Draft System Reimagining Report (May 2014) (20 Mb PDF)
Other project reports are available in Existing Conditions.